This blog let you know the GoPro hero 8 Black Price in Nepal, its features, specifications and launch date in Nepal etc.
Next year, another new GoPro. Probably the leader in the action camera market, GoPro has been consistently iterating its premium action cameras, which are marketed as its ‘Black’ models in each generation. The Hero 6 Black and Hero 7 Black offered small, iterative updates over the Hero 5 Black, which debuted the design that we see today. Now, with the Hero 8 Black, GoPro is introducing some major changes to the way we use its action camera. It might not look all that new at first glance, but it packs in some notable and much needed design changes, which vloggers will certainly appreciate.
The company is also streamlining its lineup, so for the Hero 8 series, we have only the Hero 8 Black, and no Silver or White variants
It’s time to check out the new features of GoPro Hero 8 Black and see if this new version is worth buying over the Hero 7 Black.
GoPro Hero 8 Black Specifications:
- Weight: 126g (no frame required)
- Dimensions: 66.3W x 48.6H x 28.4D (mm)
- Video: 4K60, 2.7K120, 1080P240
- Photo: 12MP
- Max video bit rate: 100Mbps (4K)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- App: GoPro App integrated with Quik
- SoC: GP1 Chip
- Digital lenses: SuperView, Wide, Linear, Narrow
- Burst: 12MP 3, 5, 10 and 30fps with burst options of 1, 3, 6 and 10 seconds
- Time Lapse: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30-second and 1, 2, 5 and 30-minute intervals
- TimeWarp 2.0: 2x, 5x,10x 15x and 30x recording speeds
- Night Lapse: 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30-second and 1, 2, 5 and 30-minute intervals
- Touchscreen: Intuitive 2-inch LCD
- Waterproofing: 10m (33ft) without a case
- GPS: Yes
- Voice control: Yes
- Microphones: three
- Battery: removable 1220mAh lithium-ion
- Stabilization: HyperSmooth 2.0 with High and Boost options
- HDR: SuperPhoto, auto HDR processing
- Live Streaming: Yes, via app
- Other: Portrait mode, auto orientation
- Memory storage: microSD with at least class 10 or UHS-I rating
GoPro Hero 8 Black: Design and Setup:
At first sight, GoPro Hero 8 Black looks pretty similar to its ancestor, but its body appears sleeker, has cleaner lines and a lens that’s not quite as prominent, despite being marginally larger in size than the Hero 7 Black. The size of GoPro Hero 8 Black is 62.3W x 44.9H x 33D (mm), while the Hero 7 Black measures 66.3W x 48.6H x 28.4D (mm).
Significantly, the Hero 8 Black does away with the faff of having to seat the camera in an additional frame (required by the Hero 7 Black, DJI Osmo Action and other GoPro rivals) to mount the camera. Rather, two ‘folding fingers’ hinge out from the base of the GoPro and fit directly to a mount or whatever accessory you choose to use. These fingers are magnetically held flat against the base when not required. It’s a neat new addition.
A quality rubberized finish covers much of the face and edges of the rear of the camera, helping to prevent potential slippage from your hands. And though lighter than its predecessor (126g vs 142g of the Hero 7 Black in a frame), the new GoPro’s metal construction still feels pleasingly weighty.
The camera feels bombproof, and essentially it is. We inadvertently discovered this during a mountain bike ride during testing – we crashed and the rear drop-out mounted Hero 8 Black went through our rear wheel upon impact. Spokes were bent and the rim was buckled, but the GoPro came away unscathed and carried on recording video throughout the ordeal. The Hero 8 Black also survived bumping off roots, being whipped by brambles, and getting churned and bashed about while surfing, all without sustaining a scratch.
Though unavailable for test at the time of writing, there’s a new system of accessories, called ‘Mods’ (short for modular), designed for use with the frame-less GoPro Hero 8 Black. There are three Mods in total:
Display Mod – flip-up screen that connects via Media Mod
Media Mod – boosts audio with a shotgun mic
Light Mod – adds 200 lumens and 200 lux 1m to optimize lighting during shoots
GoPro Hero 8 Black Features:
- Streamlined design: the re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact resistant.
- HyperSmooth 2.0: Smooth just got smoother. Now Hero 8 Black has three levels of stabilization—On, High and Boost—so you can pick the best option for whatever you do. Get the widest views possible, or boost it up to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Plus, HyperSmooth 2.0 works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling.
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move through an activity. And now, TimeWarp 2.0 automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. You can even slow down the effect to real time—savoring interesting moments—and then tap to speed it back up.
- SuperPhoto + Improved HDR: Crank up the contrast, kill the blur and shred. The revamped algorithm delivers badass action shots with detail you never thought possible.
- LiveBurst: Record the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect photo—or an awesome shareable video.
- HERO8 Black Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers, and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with quick loading accessories like flashes, microphones, LCD screens and more; Just add the optional media mod to up your capture game.
- Rugged + Waterproof: When you wanna play rough, Hero 8 Black is always game. Plus, it’s completely waterproof down to 33ft (10m).
- GoPro App: Capture. Edit. Share. Repeat. The GoPro app automatically creates awesome edits and makes it easy to share them with the world.
While last year’s GoPro Hero 7 came in three different variants, the Hero 8 only comes in one (as of now) maybe in future this GoPro also comes in other variants.
GoPro Hero 8 Black Pricce & Availability in Nepal:
GoPro Hero 8 Black Price in Nepal is Rs. 50,000. Its price tag seems slightly expensive and it’s more than what we had anticipated. Well, the price doesn’t matter if you want the latest and greatest
Icefall Technologies are the authorized distributors of GoPro Hero 8 in Nepal. And these action cameras are available in Oliz Store, Sastodeal.com, daraz and more online stores. They are also available in various shops in New Road if you look around.
Where to buy:
#daraz – buy now