This blog let you know the Top Smartphone Under 30000 in Nepal, its features, specifications and buying guide in Nepal etc.
Looking for the best mobiles under Rs.30000 in Nepal? Currently, the mid-range segment is ruled by companies like Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, Samsung, VIVO, etc. so, there are many options in the market to pick from. The mid-range smartphone under 30000 segment feeds to a wide range of customers.
These best android phones under Rs. 30,000 are not just well-priced, but some of them can even perform as good as premium smartphones. No matter what your priority is, you will find a phone in this price category. Not just essentials, these phones even offer fingerprint sensors, unibody design, metal builds and even some of the best camera phones under Rs.30000. This list of the best smartphones under 30000 that offers excellent value and great performance. Let’s check out the best phones that cost less than Rs.30000 in Nepal 2020.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 is one of the good smartphone from Huawei in Nepal. The Y9 Priome 2019 has a pop-up camera and this is probably the Huawei’s first phone with this mechanism. The phone packs 6.59-inch IPS LCD with Full-HD+ resolution with 1080× 2340 pixels.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 has Triple camera setup at the back – 16 MP, f/1.8, wide + 8 MP, ultra wide + 2 MP, depth sensor with LED flash and a 16MP, f/2.0 pop-up selfie camera.
The phone is powered by the Hisilicon Kirin 710F octa-core processor. The 4000 mAh battery with fast-charging is good things with a rear fingerprint sensor.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch IPS LCD with Full-HD+ resolution (1080× 2340 pixels); 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – (16 MP, f/1.8, wide) + (8 MP, (ultrawide)) + (2 MP, depth sensor), LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 710F
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 )
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Gyro, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C port
- Colors: Emerald Green, Mid-night black, Sapphire Blue
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,990
Oppo A5 2020 Specifications:
- Screen: 6.5-inch IPS LCD, 20:9, 720p, 270ppi
- Rear camera:
- Primary 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.25µm
- ultra-wide-angle 8MP camera;
- 2MP mono camera f/2.4;
- 2MP Bokeh lens;
- LED flash; 2160p@30fps video recording, EIS
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.0 lens; 1080p @30fps
- Chipset: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver), Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 3/64GB, or 4/128GB;
- OS: Android 9.0; Color OS 6.0 on top
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, USB-C
- Colors: Mirror Black, Dazzling White
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, Reverse charging
Oppo A5(2020) Price in Nepal: Rs. 27,990(4/128GB)
Right now, Samsung Galaxy A50 is one of the top-rated phones under Rs. 30,000. The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with a 6.4-inch Full-HD+ Super AMOLED display which looks sharp and bright along with Under the display fingerprint scanner which is a nice thing to have on budget phones. Which you won’t see on many budget phones right now.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 has an Exynos 9610 Octa chipset which is a quite great chipset for budget smartphones and provides decent performance. Talking about the cameras, it features a triple camera set up on the back with 25 MP primary camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 5 MP depth sensor and features a single 25 MP front-facing camera.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2340×1080 pixels); 19.5:9 aspect ratio @ 403PPI
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP3
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB; Expandable up to 512GB (Dedicated SD Card Slot)
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung’s OneUI on the top
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – (25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF) + (8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm, (ultrawide)) + (5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash
- Front Camera: 25MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), Gyro, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000mAh with 15watt fast charging support; USB Type-C port
- Colors: Blue, White, Coral, and Black
Samsung Galaxy A50 Price: Rs. 29,490
The Realme 5 is another best smartphone under 30,000 in Nepal. This smartphone has almost everything that you want from a mid-range smartphone from good build quality and design with decent performance and software.
The Realme 5 has 6.5 inches, 1080×2340 pixel 19.5:9 aspect ratio IPS LCD display which is quite great for a mid-range device. Talking about the camera, The phone has quad-camera setup on the back and single front-facing camera. The phone runs Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
Realme 5 Specifications:
- Body: Gorilla Glass 3+ front, polycarbonate back
- Screen: 6.5-inch, 19:9, 720p+, LCD
- Rear camera: Primary 12MP, f/1.8 lens; 119° ultra-wide-angle 8MP camera; 2MP macro camera; 2MP portrait camera; LED flash; 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 13MP sensor
- Chipset: Snapdragon 665: octa-core CPU (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver), Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory: 3/32GB, 4/64GB or 4/128GB; dedicated microSD slot for up to 256GB expansion
- OS: Android 9.0; Color OS 6.0 on top
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, USB-C
- Colors: Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
Realme 5 Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,990(3/64GB) | 23,990(4/128GB)
The Nokia 6.1 Plus was launched in August 2018 is one of the best mid-range offerings from Nokia. The phone has 5.8-inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and there is a tiny notch at the top. The screen has a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
The Nokia 6.1 has dual-SIM slot and runs on top of Android 8.0 (Oreo) out of the box and is upgrade-able to the latest Android Pie. It is powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 636 SoC from Qualcomm coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and has a 64GB of onboard storage.
The Nokia 7.2 has dual rear camera at the back of 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.0µm, EIS) and 5 MP (f/2.2, 1.2µm) and for the selfie, there is the 16 MP shooter at the front.
Nokia 7.2 Specifications:
- Display: 6.3″ Full HD+ IPS PureDisplay, resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM/ROM: 4/64GB, expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD Card
- Rear Camera: 48MP ½” Quad Pixel main sensor, 5MP Depth Sensor and 8MP ultra-wide lens, LED FLash
- Front Camera: 20MP Quad Pixel Selfie shooter
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Audio: 3.5 mm headphone jack, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, FM radio, 2 microphones with spatial surround sound capture
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, RGB sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM
Nokia 7.2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,999 (Available in Sastodeal)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
The Redmi Note 8 is an absolute value for money smartphone. The Redmi Note 8 is the successor of Note 7 which was very popular in Nepal. Talking about the build of this smartphone, it comes in Glass body front and back which gives flagship looks.
The Redmi Note 8 has 6.3″ IPS LCD display with a Full HD resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels which is really great for viewing HD content.
Talking about the camera, the Redmi Note 8 comes with 48 MP Quad Camera Setup of 48 MP primary + 8 MP ultra-wide-angle + 2 MP dedicated macro lens and 2 MP depth sensor. For the selfies, there is 13 MP with f/2.0 aperture. Powered by Octa-core 11 nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, it is coupled with 4GB and 6GB of RAM.
Similar to Redmi Note 8 Pro, this phone also packs 4000 of mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging and a fingerprint reader at the back.
Redmi Note 8 Specifications:
- Design: Glass body front and back
- Display:6.3″ IPS LCD display with Full HD resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Quad, 48 MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP dedicated macro lens with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Processor: Octa-core 11 nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4 GB, 6GB
- Storage: 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB, expandable up to 256GB
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 18W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Redmi Note 8 Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,999(4/64GB) | Rs. 23,999(6/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy M30s
The Samsung Galaxy M30s definitely comes under the best smartphone under 30000 and here are some reasons for it. Samsung is best the budget phone segment with it’s M series and A series.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s has 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution, (2340×1080 pixels) with aluminum frame and a plastic body on back and front. The phone has triple-camera setup of 48 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5 MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture with Exynos 9610 chipset. The best part of Samsung Galaxy M30s is its massive 6000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications:
- Display: 6.4 inches super AMOLED Full HD+ screen with 1080 x 2400 resolution Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Back Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price in Nepal: Rs. 33,590(6/128) | Rs. 27,990(4/64GB)
The all-new stock Android device is one of the best devices under Rs. 30000 in Nepal. Mi A3 is one of the latest offerings from Xiaomi in Nepal.
The Mi A3 has triple camera setup at the back with a 48-MP primary sensor along with an ultra-wide and depth sensor. The performing SD 665 with Adreno 610 makes the device game ready. The stock Android from the Android One program is one the plus point from Mi. In-display fingerprint reader and 4030mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging capability makes it even better. Mi A3 is priced at Rs. 23,999 for 4/64GB variant and Rs.27,999 for 6/128GB variant.
Mi A3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.08-inch Super AMOLED with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution: HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels); 19.5:9 aspect ratio @286PPI pixel density
- Chipset: Snapdragon 665; 11nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Kryo 260
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB; expandable memory up to 256GB with micro SD
- Software & UI: Stock Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera setup – (48MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF) + (8MP ultra-wide-angle) + (2MP depth sensor), LED flash
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4030mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging
Mi A3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,999(4/64GB) | Rs. 27,999(6/128GB)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is one of the best phones from Xiaomi this year in the mid-range segment. There were a lot of debates and questions on how this phone will perform. And now it is one of the best budget phones in the market right now. It features a 6.3-inch FULL HD+ IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection along with a poly-carbonate side frame.
Talking about the performance of the phone it features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset along with Android Pie (v9) with MIUI 10 on the top.
The Redmi Note 7 comes with 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 of GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB. Talking about the camera which is definitely the best thing about this phone. It features a dual camera set up with 48 MP f/1.8 + 5 MP, f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flash on the back and 13 MP front-facing camera.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + 4x 1.8GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Storage: 32/64/128GB; Expandable up to 256GB (Uses SIM2 Slot)
- OS & UI: Android Pie (v9) with MIUI 10 on the top
- Rear Camera: 48 MP f/1.8 + 5 MP, f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flash
- Front Camera: 13MP, f/2.2
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 18W (9V/2A) fast charging support; Uses USB Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Redmi Note 7 Pro Price: Rs. 24,999 (4/64GB) | Rs. 25,999(6/64GB) | Rs. 28,999 (6/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy M40
After the price drop of Rs. 6200 as a Samsung Dashain Offer, the phone comfortably sits at the top of this list. The samsung Galaxy M40 comes with 6.4 inches Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2400 X 1080 pixels.
The phone has Triple Camera setup at the rear with a punch hole for a front camera at the screen. The punch-hole houses 16 MP selfie camera with an aperture of f2.0.
The Samsung Galaxu M40 has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable internal storage and is powered by Snapdragon 675 chipset. There is a big enough battery of 3500 mAh which supports 15W charging.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4 “, 19: 9, Full HD +, 2400 x 1080 pixels, IPS
- Platform: Android 9 Pie with One UI
- Rear Camera: Triple Setup, 32 megapixel (f / 1.7, autofocus) + 8 megapixel wide-angle (f / 2.2, 123 degrees) + 5 megapixel depth (f / 2.2), LED flash
- Front camera: 16 megapixel, f / 2.0, In-display hole
- Processor: 8 cores, 2 x 2.0 GHz + 6 x 1.7 GHz, Snapdragon 675
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4X
- Internal memory: 128 GB
- Memory card: microSD (up to 512 GB)
- A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 / 5 GHz
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner, Speaker built into the screen
- Battery: 3500 mAh, fast charging 15W
Galaxy M40 Price in Nepal: Rs.
The Vivo S1 is the first smartphones under the S series from Vivo. The S series focuses on style and there is no denying that the Vivo S1 does look stylish. It comes in two color variants called Diamond Black and Skyline Blue.
The Vivo has put a 6.38-inch AMOLED display on the S1. It has good viewing angles and adequate brightness when outdoors. It also houses an in-display fingerprint scanner. The Vivo S1 has a waterdrop notch that houses the selfie camera.
At the back, Vivo S1 houses triple camera setup consisting of a 16-MP primary sensor, an 8-MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-MP depth sensor. We weren’t impressed with the fact that Vivo S1 sports a Micro-USB port while most other smartphones in this price range have a Type-C port.
Vivo ships the S1 with FunTouch OS running on top of Android 9 Pie. It has customization and comes with a few apps preinstalled. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P65 SoC and is the first smartphone. There are three variants of the Vivo S1, 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB of storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB of storage.
Vivo S1 Specifications:
- CPU – Octa-core 2x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A75 6x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A55
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G52 MP2, 2 Cores, 820 MHz
- Camera – 16 MP + 8MP + 2 MP AI with dual-LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 32 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4X, 1800MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.38 inches Super AMOLED, FHD+ (1080 x 2340 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4500 mAh Lithium-ion with Fast Charging
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Color – Blue, Green
- Os – Funtouch 9.0 OS (Android 9.0 Pie)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, Fingerprint Scanner under the display, Dual SIM, USB Type-C, GPS, GLONASS Navigation, 3.5mm Jack, AMOLED FHD+ display, Triple Rear Camera, eMMC 5.1 Storage, Sony IMX499 Exmor RS Sensor Model, Noise Cancellation.
Vivo S1 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,900(6/128GB) | Rs. 28,990(4/128GB)
The Honor 9X is one of the best mid-range smartphone from Honor and is our second first pick for best mobiles under 30,000 in Nepal. The phone has 6.59 inches LTPS IPS LCD, FULL HD screen with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution.
The Honor 9X is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm) chipset along with a Mali-G52 MP4 GPU. The phone features 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage along with Android 9.1 Pie with EMUI 9.1.
Talking about the cameras, the Honor 9X sports triple camera setup with 48 MP primary camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 2 MP depth sensor. It houses Motorized pop-up 16 MP selfie camera.
Honor 9X Specifications:
- Display: 6.59 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Chipset: Kirin 710F
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×1.88 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Triple: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF | 8 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide) | 2 MP (Depth Sensor)
- Front Camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery; 10W Charging
- Colors: Magic Night Black, Charm Sea Blue, Charm Red, Icelandic White
Honor 9X Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,990(6/128GB)
Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is the best smartphone in Nepal that is priced under Rs. 30,000 in Nepal. The latest and one of the best smartphones in Nepal in the mid-range segment. The Redmi Note 8 Pro excels in every segment of a good smartphone. The phone has a good camera, great display, powerful chipset, performing battery and great display.
The smartphone is p game focused Helio G90T chipset which is based on an octa-core processor (2 x 2.27GHz Cortex A76 + 6 x 1.7GHz Cortex A55). It runs on MIUI on top of Android 9.0 (Pie) and the MIUI 11.0 update is coming soon. While it comes to the camera of the device, the phone packs Quad camera – 64 MP primary lens, 8 MP wide-angle, 2 MP macro lens and 2MP portrait lens. For the selfie, there is 20 MP, f/2.2 shooter at the front.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes in three variants of RAM and storage – 6GB of RAM & 64GB of storage, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. For security, there is a fingerprint sensor at the back and packs big enough 4500 mAh battery which supports fast charging.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen, Full HD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Rear Camera: Quad camera – (64 MP, f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF) + (8 MP, f/2.2 (wide-angle) + (2 MP, f/2.4, macro lens) + (2MP, f/2.4, portrait lens)
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2
- CPU: Helio G90T (2 x 2.27GHz Cortex A76 + 6 x 1.7GHz Cortex A55)
- GPU: Mali G76
- RAM: 6GB, 8 GB
- Storage: 64 GB, 128GB; Expandable
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10 on top
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Gyro, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4500 mAh; USB Type-C port
Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 26,999 (6/64GB) | 29,999(6/128GB) | 32,999(8/128 GB)
The Oppo F11 (REVIEW) Pro is an amazing smartphone and the vanilla F11 shares most of the niceties with its ‘Pro’ variant. The phone comes with an appealing design. The phone is wrapped around with plastic material. However, it feels as flagship as a glass back. And with the triple-tone color gradient, the handset looks quite stunning.
The Helio P70 processor is a capable chipset. So the performance is quite smooth. And with the 4GB RAM on the board, you can also multitask between a number of apps without an issue. But while playing graphics-enriched games like PUBG, you can get smooth performance only at low settings. On high settings, you will start to notice some stutters.
Cameras on this smartphone are impressive. Be it a normal photo, portrait or selfies, you get decent colors and sharpness. However, the images look over-processed at times. And the lack of ultra-wide-angle lens is dearly missed on this device.
Battery life is decent on the phone and you also get a fast charger inside the box. So there is nothing to worry on that part. But there is still Micro USB port, which looks quite outdated these days.
Oppo F11 Specifications:
- Display: 6.53-inch LTPS IPS LCD Full HD+ display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70
- PU: Mali-G72 MP3
- OS: Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6 on top
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB, Expandable up to 256GB via SD card
- Rear Camera: Dual: (48MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF) + (5MP, f/2.4, 1/5”, 1.12µm), LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (Rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with VOOC 3.0 Flash Charging technology; Micro USB charging port
Oppo F11 Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,990 (Available for Rs. 30,000)